Providence Base Assessments
If the 2023 Budgets are ratified at the November 9th meeting, then the 2023 Master Assessment will be reducing from $180.00 per quarter to $150.00 per quarter. To see the approved budgets please visit the Documents tab.
See below for FAQs:
- When does this change take affect?
- Do I have to change my automatic payment?
- There are several different ways to set up a recurring payment for your assessments. Please contact our office if you are unsure if you are setup through CCMC (702)216-2020.
- ACH with CCMC – You will not need to change anything. On January 1st, the automatic payment of $150.00 will be debited. To sign-up for ACH with CCMC, login into your resident portal here and click on E-Pay.
- Pacific Western Recurring Payment – If you have created an account with Pacific Western Bank and setup a recurring payment plan through their services, you will need to login and change the amount being debited per quarter.
- Personal Banking/Bill Pay Services – Please contact your banking or Bill Pay provider to update the assessment amount.
- When are my assessments due?
- Due dates are always January 1st, April 1st, July 1st, and October 1st.
- How do I sign up for E-Statements?
Login to your Account Portal. Located on the main page (“Resident: Property Summary” tab) click on the link “Sign up for paper-less billing: eStatement Registration” -or- https://ccmcnet.opt-e-mail.com/signup
- The 2023 Neighborhood Assessment information is located below for the two benefited communities within Providence.
- Easton Place
- Oxford Commons